Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The view from here


My tired little toddler, sleeping on my lap earlier today.


And in a decidedly not-so-wordless manner, a snippet from my morning:

Just me and four boys - two mine and two more toddlers.

Mid-morning they began to play my favourite game, bringing all of their blankets and pillows out, piling them on the floor, and pretending to have a nap.

Suddenly, for one blessed moment...there was silence.

Four boys and silence.

I closed my eyes, breathed it in, savoured it.

And then someone giggled, someone else followed suit, blankets became a collaborative fort, and the previously quiet moment became beautiful in a new way.

I hope your day was filled with beautiful moments as well.

1 comment:

  1. That was sweet!!! You have to love pure joy!! Boys are just amazing little sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete