Saturday 17 January 2009

More illness

This has not been a healthy past few weeks for us! My poor boy is snuggled up on my lap, blessedly sleeping - something he didn't do much of at all last night.

It seemed like he was just getting a bit of a cold (cough, runny nose), but now he's got a fever, vomiting, lots of crying when he's awake and sleeping in between - and his diapers! I'll spare you the details. He's pretty much down for the count right now and hasn't wanted to leave my arms since early last night.

Ah well. It's as good a day as any to slow down, relax, and snuggle my poor sick baby until he feels better again.

In the meantime, your prayers would be much appreciated. And if you could add one in there for my husband, he has a job interview on Monday. After six and a half months of being unemployed, this is welcome news indeed.

7 comments:

  1. aw. poor Jacob :( I hope he feels better soon!


    and i hope the job interview goes well as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I said a prayer for him and Isaac too. Where is his interview at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor boy. :( It's so hard to watch our children be sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for all of you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor guy. I'll be praying he feels better soon!

    I pray the interview goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww poor kiddo. I'll be praying for him and your husband's interview. Those are always so nerve racking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your family dear.

    ReplyDelete