Monday 3 November 2008

First snow of the season

The little man wasn't too sure what to think when he looked out the window to see the first snow of the season last week.



He stood there staring for a long time, occasionally scratching his head or looking back at me with a questioning look on his face.



But now the snow's gone again and today is beautiful. We just got back from a nice walk. The little guy's napping and I am trying to decide which of my many projects to tackle first - which so often results in me doing none of them because I just can't make up my mind. Ah, indecisiveness.

Should I work? If so, which work? Accounting? Marking? Spreadsheet development? Should I knit? Perhaps get started on a hat for Mama to Mama's Caps to Cap-Haitien Project? Or continue working on the hat my darling husband has so sweetly asked me to knit for him? Maybe get caught up on e-mails, or continue working on some more substantial blog posts?

You see? I can't handle all these options!

Ah well. Time to go do something.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, too sweet!

    I could go for some snow right now. It's been in the 80s for the last few days, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we got snow more than we do :( It's like 63 today...no snow.

    Good luck on figuring out what to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It snowed here last week too and then this week it's been in the upper 60s/low 70s. It's crazy. I'm very ready for winter to be there.

    I love the pictures you got though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!! And Jacob is so cute looking out the window!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pictures are absolutely beautiful of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynth... your little man is so beautiful! I love the look on his face while scratching his head. haha! I guess he doesn't remember much about snow from last year. ;)

    ReplyDelete