Saturday 15 November 2008

Mememememe

Husband has been sick. Sleep has been short. Work has been overabundant. PhD in Parenting has tagged me, and for that I am grateful.

THE FAVOURITE MEME

Fill in your favourite for each of the following:

1. Political show Don't really watch any. Especially since we don't have TV.

2. Picnic food Potato salad.

3. Mixed drink Cranberry juice and Sprite. Heh.

4. U.S. President I enjoy Reagan's quotes.

5. Kind of student to teach One who is interested in learning.

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did Knitting. It's much more interesting now that I've branched out beyond squares and rectangles.

7. Sports commentator *yawn* Sorry, what?

8. Sport to watch on TV Gymnastics.

9. Animal to have as a pet Hermit crabs are awesome pets.

10. Halloween costume you have worn I have fond memories of a very pretty ballerina costume I wore when I was very very small.

11. Kind of dessert Anything with chocolate.

12. Comic strip I love For Better or For Worse

13. Style or make of footwear My cheap $10 Walmart cork sandals. I buy a new pair every year and wear them until they quite literally fall apart. They are my guilty Walmart pleasure.

14. Ice cream flavor Ooh, that's a tough one. It would be a toss up between chocolate chip mint and chocolate cherry. I just finished eating the most delicious chocolate cherry ice cream a few minutes ago. I just discovered it at Farm Boy last week. If you live near a Farm Boy, buy some.

15. College or university president I probably liked the president of the Certified General Accountants Association when I graduated.

16. Internet news source Heh, my husband. Or at least he reads it off the Internet to me. He likes CBC.

17. Vacation spot Is it warm? I'm there.

18. Wine I'm not terribly fond of wine. Sipping it during communion every week from the time I was a little girl has made drinking more than a tiny sip of it taste incredibly weird and overwhelming.

19. Way to waste time instead of working Reading blogs and forums, not that I think I'm wasting time when I'm doing that. Not all the time, anyway.

20. Student excuse for late work Bowel reconstruction surgery. Definitely valid in my books. She got a two month extension for that. (I teach an online course.)

21. Reality show I'm drawn to shows like Wife Swap, even though they usually annoy me. I loved the first season of The Apprentice.

22. Jewelry on a man Other than the wedding ring on my husband, nothing really.

23. Pizza topping Lots of meat. Especially spicy sausage.

24. Children’s movie The Land Before Time. Only the original one though. Not the 5,386 movies that followed.

25. Celebrity you wish would retire ...Can't think of anyone.

Tag, you're it! Lauren, Melody, Karyn, Korey, Heather, and you. Yes, you. Because probably the only reason I didn't list you by name was that I thought you wouldn't be interested. If you are, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

  1. heh. I love that you know this isn't something I'd put in my blogs and didn't tag me. lol

    I enjoyed reading yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to go reflect on these questions hmmm :) Well I enjoyed reading your answers! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't ever going to do memes in my blog, lol, but I do every now and then, so I guess I'm over that.

    ReplyDelete