Wednesday 4 November 2009

Lessons learned

Don't leave pie sitting on the counter. The cats will step in it. (But that's okay - just add a smile and it looks intentional!)




Two year olds are very literal creatures. So when you ask them if they want to lick out the batter from the bowl, well...




Vancouver really does have maple leaves bigger than your head! And proper autumn colours and everything! I have no idea why, but I wasn't expecting that when I moved here.




Finally...toenails are very difficult to cut when you are nearly eight months pregnant.

But I'll spare you a picture.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you and that pregnant belly of yours !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh! Very cute boy you have there. My 4 y/o son would do something like that.
    And that leaf is amazingly huge!

    ReplyDelete